After payment has cleared in our account your watch can either be shipped to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery or collected from our Canary Wharf showroom.
- We insure all of our deliveries.
- Please note we do not ship outside of the UK.
DGH Trade Ltd offer a 14 day returns policy on all UK orders only. If you want to return your watch or fine jewellery, please contact us here within 14 days after the watch has been delivered. We will issue a refund once we have received the watch and it meets are requirements.
- Purchases made in store can be exchanged but not refunded when returned within 14 days of purchase in unused condition.
- Purchases made online may only be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of purchase if they are in an unused condition. Goods purchased online will come with a tamper-proof returns sticker which allows for the Goods to be tried on and examined for any faults. Returns will not be accepted if this sticker has been damaged or removed so please examine the Goods thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the product before removing this.
- In the event that Goods are returned to you following a refused sale, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility. DGH Trade ltd relinquishes all responsibility for the safe delivery of Goods in this instance. You shall send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14
- Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- You must return any Goods that are Faulty (including Paperwork, links, user manual, service papers and box as applicable) promptly and within 14 days of advising us of the relevant Faulty Good.
- If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based within the UK, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
- If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based outside the UK, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs to a maximum of £12 (although this may be reviewed on a case by case basis) provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.